Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Business Casual







My everyday look is basically business casual.  When I'm shopping, I usually choose conservative pieces. This cardigan is very comfortable and the silver trim gives it a Holiday vibe. I try to minimize the jewelry even though I'm obsessed with big statements accessories.
Enjoy your week.

Shirt: Averly via TJMax (last seen here); Pants: Banana RepublicShoes: Michael Kors (old but similar here); Cardigan: H and M; Bag: (similar) Michael KorsNecklace: White House Black Market; Sunnies: Lilly Politzer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blue! It really pops!

Anonymous said...

What's something nice and classy to wear to a Christmas party?

Anonymous said...

Supposedly blues and greens are the new colors for this year, but I've been seeing a lot of pastel purples. What colors do you think are gonna be 'in' this year?

Unknown said...

such a lovely look! love the blue details in combination with cream and grey. :)
and you're such a beauty!
keep up the amazing work with your blog, dear :))

xx Rebekah


http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

Post a Comment